Who we need
You will add to the excitement of this event by joining a talented and committed group of film lovers and community supporters. There are opportunities for people of all ages and for all levels of experience, including those who have never volunteered before.
What We Ask
- We will make committee assignments based on our needs, your availability and your preferences.
- We prefer all volunteers complete at least three, four-hour shifts prior to or during the Festival.
In Return, You’ll Receive
- An official Riverside International Film Festival t-shirt to wear when you are working.
- A Riverside International Film Festival Volunteer Badge that allows you to "All" screenings on a space-available basis after all pass/ticket holders and door sales have entered.
- Depending on your assignment, you may be able to sit in on movies and panel discussions while you are working.
- The opportunity to experience a film festival and to meet up-and-coming filmmakers!
- The opportunity to participate in an event that will bring more creativity and culture to Riverside County and the Inland Empire, and that will also encourage the artistic expression of youth and adults in the many avenues of filmmaking.
- Meet other people who share your love of film!
Please fill out the form below, and then email us and request to volunteer at firstname.lastname@example.org. The volunteercoordinator will provide you with the information that you need to your scheduled volunteer hours and more. We’ll see you at the Riverside International Film Festival! Thank You!
The Riverside International Film Festival